Wateen Telecom Ltd Jobs Key Account Manager:
Wateen Telecom Ltd is looking for highly motivated individuals for the position of Key Account Managers, who build and maintain relationships with the customer in order to achieve the organization’s sales and revenue targets.
Position: Key Account Manager
Division: Corporate Business
- Achieving assigned territory’s Revenue, Profits, Collections and Customer experience Targets
- Proactively consolidate market intelligence in monitoring market pricing and trends
- Develop and manage the relationships at desired Senior Management level effectively to present Wateen.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences
- Accurate forecasting and sales reporting
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Growing market share of Wateen in the industry
- This role requires comprehension, understanding and familiarity of the concepts involved in the ‘technical’ aspects of the job, such as the Internet, Data or other means of Communication Infrastructure as well as ICT Solutions
- Managing the relationship with Global Technology Providers; such as Microsoft, Cisco, Huawei, Polycom, DELL, EMC, etc. for Wateen and its customers, where required
- New ways to nurture existing customers and guarantee long-term growth
- Account management benchmarks that build more profitable customer relationships and support the organization’s long-term strategy
Experience: 5 to 7 years’+ experience within ICT Selling including proven successful experience in:
- Sales and Management of large-medium size deals
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Client relationship at Senior Management level
- Excellent understanding of Enterprise and Corporate business
- Able to proactively solicit advice and expert opinion from other WATEEN industry experts regarding business issues and challenges in Corporate Sector
- Reasonable knowledge of Account Plan methodology
- Strong knowledge of using sales processes and opportunity management
- Knowledge of Account Qualification methodology is must
- Contract Management
- Excellent Business communication skills (Verbal and Written Both)
- Excellent Presentation, Selling and Negotiations Skills
- BBA/MBA from a reputed university.
- Additional Certifications in Technology or a Technical Background would be an edge