Nokia Pakistan Jobs Core Solution Engineer:
Perform detailed design and integration of all parts of the solution access, core, external applications, multi vendor equipment and extra IP services.
- Designs and Validates the Solution within customer’s environment (including end user services,management,…)to ensure that all customer requirements, as defined in the contract are covered.
- Verifies and validates inter-operation of products / subsystems from multiple vendors through the execution of test plans,
- Ensures the solution performs as designed by validation /testing the functionality and by giving the base for a final acceptance by the customer.
- Manages technical relationships with 3rd party suppliers, Alcatel-Lucent business divisions to integrate the solution with existing networks, platforms, support and business systems.
- Designs and performs the technical migration of the Solution prepares all the configuration required by the migration process, executes the procedures of migration, adjusts the new system into the old technical environment, manages the roll back when it is required.
- Creates and maintains customer relationship during on-site integration.
WORKING MODE:Works with customers, architects, solutions and integration teams
Job: Systems Integration – Systems Integration Specialist
Primary Location: Middle East & Africa-Pakistan-Pakistan-Islamabad
Communication,Consulting & Customer Business,Support,Integration & Testing,Financial Management,Partner & Customer Relationship Mngt
Architecture & Solution Building
Skills:Broad experience in multiple domains and technologies ,Experience of network engineering and design.
For Apply Please visit