VITAL Pakistan Jobs Associate Research & Grants Administration
VITAL Pakistan is looking to hire “Associate- Research & Grants Administration“. You will be responsible to provide active support in the research and grants administration.
Specific responsibilities include to:
- Provide support in the management of grant checklists for external funding.
- Assist the Principal Investigators in grant acquisitions which includes correspondence with the granting agencies and ensuring conformity to regulatory-related compliance of the agencies.
- Prepare budgets for new project after consultation with all stakeholders.
- Carry out the budget realignment, cost and no-cost extension, sub-recipient monitoring of grants along with supervision of department head.
- Serving as a liaison between Principal Investigator, Project Manager, Finance and Human resource to resolve pressing concerns in time for meeting deadlines.
- Preparing and evaluating Grant Variance Reports (GVR) monthly to make sure proper utilization of budget, as per the designed budget.
- Process personnel requisition as per approved budgets.
- Prepare memos, letters, certificates and other documentary assignments.
- Any other task assign by supervisor.
Experience & Skills:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Administrative Sciences or equivalent, preferably a Master’s degree in the same.
- At least one year of related work experience while having knowledge of grants administration and financial management will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills, particularly communication skills and some command on local languages.
- Good computer skills, particularly proficiency in the use of MS Office.
Application deadline: Interested candidates should send their detailed CV to [email protected] latest by 9. March 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Females are encouraged to apply.