Salitex Jobs April 2021:
Salitex is urgently looking for professional CRO in our CS department:
The CRO attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products & services.
•Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
•Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
•Processing orders, forms, applications & requests.
•Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments & complaints.
•Ensure customer satisfaction
•Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
•Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
•Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
•Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
•Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
•Excellent communication skills
•Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, & manages time effectively
•Education: Min Graduate/BBA
Experience: 1 year
Location: Brooks Roundabout near KIA, Khi
Salitex is currently looking for Textile Designer:
An ideal candidate should be Graduate in Textile Designing along-with 2-3 years of experience with Textiles industry. Candidates with good Design concepts and excellent communication skills.
•To analyze current and forecasted fashion trends nationwide
•To identify consumer relevant product opportunities
•To conceptualize new design concepts for existing and potential markets
•To create mood boards, sketches and complete patterns of designs.
Must have excellent working knowledge of Abdobe Photoshop / Illustrator and preferably CAD
To manage both the sampling process and final production of assigned designs.
• Job Shift: Day Shift
• Gender Requirement: Preferably Female / Male
• Salary: Market Competitive + Other Allowances & Perks
• Location: Korangi Industrial Area near Brooks Roundabout, Karachi.
Salitex is urgently looking to hire a Fashion Designer. The Designer will keep an eye on the street, travel to shows and read fashion magazines to spot trends and interpret specific color palettes, patterns and prints for each season. You will sketch your designs by hand, create technical production drawings and address buyers as a seasoned marketer.
· Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
· Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
· Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts
· Selecting fabrics and trims.
· Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate
· Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples.
· Proficient with Illustrator
· Excellent sense of style and color
· Develop innovative
· Making sketches by hand
· Developing patterns
· Overseeing production
· Analyzing trends in fabrics, colors and shapes.
· Gender: M/Female
· Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts,college degree in fashion design
· Exp: Min 2+ years
· Salary: Market Competitive+Perks
· Location: Brooks Roundabout KIA, Khi