Mezan Group Jobs Accounts & Finance Executive
Mezan Group Jobs Accounts & Finance Executive:
Mezan Group’s commitment to social responsibility extends beyond just providing quality products and services to its customers. The company is making a significant difference in people’s lives by offering employment opportunities and supporting the local economy. Mezan Group encourages other organizations to follow in their footsteps and prioritize their social responsibility in these unstable times.
We are seeking a mid-level Accounts & Finance Executive to join our team.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records.
- Process accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, PNL, and Cash Flows.
- Reconcile accounts and resolve any discrepancies.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Participate in financial audits and ensure all audit requirements meet the criteria.
Minimum graduation-level studies.
2 years of prior experience in the FMCG industry
Proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting software
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
This is an urgent position, and we require the candidate to be available for immediate joining, it’s a SITE-Area-based position, and the desired resource should reside within a 10 km radius of the SITE Area.
Please submit your resumes at [email protected] latest by 10 March 2023