CECOS College London Jobs Operations Manager
CECOS College London Jobs Operations Manager:
𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐒 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐏𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫.
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫:
• Ensure smooth operation of the team by facilitating communication with various teams at CECOS University and CECOS College London.
• Conducting daily meetings with the team. Overlook and ensure daily procedure is being followed.
• Audit daily work (electronic and physical) to ensure they are completed timely and are up-to-date with all the required documents.
• Submit a detailed report to the senior management team at the end of every week. Administer planning, auditing, and reporting.
• Regular meeting with Leadership team with update of progress/concerns or issues.
• Ensure retention, performance improvement plans and termination, wherever necessary.
• Organise / deliver induction to new staff.
• Address concerns in a structured way and be the first to handle complaints.
• Curate various significant policies, as well as plan and strategize decisions. Review and create action plan for higher performance of team.
• Help in promoting the company culture, which ultimately encourages top performance and boosts high morale.
• Ensure team’s attendance is kept to a high percentage, along with reduced idle time.
• Coordination with other departments (e.g. finance, IT and store). Ensure on time availability of IT equipment and other office items.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫:
• A Bachelor’s degree in the field of HR, Operations Management or any related field.
• Relevant experience of at least 10 years in operations, management, and/or team managing role. Experience of managing similar/large teams will be preferred.
• Should have the ability to build consensus. They should also be able to build relationships among partners, managers, and employees.
• They must have excellent communication skills.
𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐕/𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐭𝐨: 𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫@𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐬.𝐚𝐜.𝐮𝐤.