Siemens Healthineers Pakistan Jobs Assistant Manager – Accounting & Finance
Siemens Healthineers Pakistan is looking to hire an Assistant Manager – Accounting to be based in our Lahore office to be responsible for supporting with accounting expertise.
What Are My Responsibilities
- You will be supporting and interacting with business to provide accounting support during month end/quarter end closing (e.g. posting of journal entries)
- Coordinating and interacting with Accounting Hub and prepares monthly reporting packages and analysis for regular monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Responsible for the approval and release of journals for manual adjustments requested by business
- Provides monthly accounting governance and closing activities for the allocated area and alignment critical topics with Accounting Hub
- Monitors ledger account reconciliations prepared by business/legal entity and follows up and clears anomalies identified
- Performs quarterly Balance Sheet reviews, and investigates and clears anomalies
- Execute assigned tasks and activities with high efficiency and quality following the company rules, regulations, policies and/or instructions
- Filing of yearly income tax return and advance tax and WHT in collaboration with local tax consultant
- Reconciling of GLs with respective sales tax and income tax returns and arrangement of required documents to Auditors
- Preparation of Workings, Notices, Returns and Audit proceedings of Income Tax and Sales Tax for Federal and Provincial Tax Authorities
- Provide Audit support by reconciling of GLs with respective sales tax and income tax returns and arrangement of required documents to Auditors
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- CA/ACCA qualified/finalist preferred
- Experience within shared services environment will have added advantage
- Accounting knowledge and understanding of end to end business process and its various controls.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in ERP e.g. SAP Apply