L Oreal Pakistan Jobs Area Sales Manager
- Apply and lead the commercial business strategy at the regional level to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets. Act as guarantor for the image and policy of his/her brand(s) in his/her region.
- Develop trusting relationships with key customers in the region, including the regional management of national retail chains. Perform monthly monitoring of the sales in/out for the major regional accounts.
- Motivate sales teams in the region: recruit, develop (especially for FLSMs), manage his/her teams, ensure the development of their expertise and know-how. Implement organizational changes.
- Drive the performance of trade activities, merchandising and sales training in his/her region. Be responsible for the successful delivery of services and the monitoring of their regional performance through the provider’s management.
- Manage and arbitrate regional budgets, as well as motivational resources and return on investment.
- Maintain close cooperation between the regional sales force and sales and business management.Inform management about significant initiatives in the field.
- Contribute to and coordinate the winning of new key customers.
- Support the modernization of points of sale through the deployment of services (business and retail training programs). Apply