Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs March 2020:
Sialkot Hiring!Calling all Sales enthusiast!!foodpanda’s got a brilliant opportunity for you!
Position: Associate – Business Development
Experience: fresh – 1 yr in sales
Min. Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Drop your resumes at: [email protected] with the subject line”Associate Business Development Sialkot”
Position Title: Office Management Associate
We�re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Admin Associate for our team in Pakistan. This role will be based in Karachi and will report to the Deputy Manager HR.
Requirements:Bachelor�s Degree in Business Administration or relevant.
Has an acute sense of responsibility and can take full ownership of the function.You have at least 1 year of experience in the relevant field.You are process-oriented and data-driven
Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents
You are very proactive and could lead independent projects.
How to Apply: Send your updated resume at [email protected] mentioning Office Management Associate Karachi in subject line.
Position : Team Lead-Finance
Reports To: Assistant Manager- Finance
- Assist AM in preparation of Monthly Reports.
- Generate monthly revenue and expenditure report for global reporting.
- Restaurant management. Attending meetings with partnering restaurants (when necessary).
- Assist team in performing reconciliation of account receivables and payables.
- Treasury & fund management and maintain relations with banks.
- Managing team with payments and receipts
- Supervising collection team for defaulter protocol.
- Recording revenues in accounting software.
- Perform record-keeping of all financial operations.
- Qualified ACCA/CIA, ACMA, CIMA, CA (inter), CFA Level 1 cleared. Masters in
- finance degree from a reputable institution.
- Familiar with IFRS and local reporting requirements.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Must have accounting software experience. Quick Book/SAP experience candidates will be given preference.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- A little About Us:
- We are fast, like mind boggling fast! So, if you’re someone who loves everchanging goals and loves optimization, you’re the right fit for us!
- We love what we do, and we don’t rest until we’ve achieved our targets. So, if you’re also someone who is driven until the dream is achieved, come join us!
- How to Apply: Please send your updated CV with subject line Team Lead-Finance on [email protected]