Systems Ltd Jobs December 2018 :
Systems Ltd is looking for SharePoint Technical Lead for Karachi Office:
• 5+ years of experience with SharePoint (development and system administration).
• 3+ experience working on portals using technologies other than SharePoint such as SiteFinity or SiteCore.
• Experience working with SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 versions. 2019 is plus.
• Latest Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and 2016 Certification (MCSE, MCSD) is a plus.
• Custom webpart code development (app, add-ins and server side).
• Experience with SharePoint migration tools (Metalogix, AvePoint, ShareGate) will be plus.
• Proven experience of SharePoint upgrade projects
• Experience building Nintex workflows
• BA/BS degree (Computer Engineering or related field)
• Can travel at onsite on need basis.
Share/refer resumes at [email protected] with subject “SharePoint Lead – Karachi”
Systems Ltd is looking for Solution Architect – CRM for Karachi Office:
• 14+ years’ experience in with the MS Dynamics CRM platform including knowledge of Configurations, Customization, Entities, Workflows, Core modules, core application and database design.
• Lead & Drive Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test, and deployment.
• Design and Manage the system architecture process, with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code requirements.
• Must have complete knowledge when and where customization to do.
• Develop and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools. Must have knowledge of latest CRM versions (365/Cloud/On Prem).
• Must have excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills, work well in teams, and instill customer confidence.
• 20% Traveling (UAE/Gulf) where need to meet with core customers.
• BSCS/MCS, PMP or related certification is huge plus.
Share/refer resumes at [email protected] with subject “Solution Architect CRM – Karachi”
Systems Ltd is looking for Solution Architect – JAVA & IBM for Karachi Office:
• 12+ years of experience of implementing JAVA and BPM solutions.
• Must be hands on with IBM product such as IBM BPM (Standard and Advanced), Message Broker, IIB projects, ODM and to have experience of the overall project lifecycle in addition to their technical skillset.
• Expertise in IBM ODM 8.X version, Java, J2EE (WebSphere Application Server), Web Services, XML, DB (Oracle or other), Unix/Linux.
• Exposure on SOA with focus on Web Services using SOAP and RESTful.
• Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL – PL/SQL).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; coursework in MIS and/or advanced IBM WebSphere certification is preferred.
Share/refer resumes at [email protected] with subject “Solution Architect – JAVA” – Karachi”
Systems Ltd is looking for Technical Lead (technology Services) for Karachi & Lahore Office:
• Minimum 8 to 10 years of work experience in software design and development (JAVA or .NET).
• Solid understanding of integration design patterns, SOA and Rest API design best practices.
• Ensuring that uniform enterprise-wide application design standards are maintained.
• Excellent knowledge and work experience on designing and developing complex software applications.
• Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements.
• Demonstrate advanced problem-solving ability including strong analytical, process and detail-oriented skills.
• BS or MS in computer science.
• Must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, capable of, providing technical solutions.
• Able to identify risks and mitigation.
• Can travel at onsite on need basis.
Share/refer resumes at [email protected] with subject “Technical Lead – City name”
Systems Ltd Jobs December 2018
- Universal Packaging Company Pvt Ltd Jobs December 2018
- Telenor Microfinance Bank Ltd Jobs Executive Manager Reporting