Qatar Airways Jobs Regional Airport Services Manager:
Organization: Qatar Airways
Position: Regional Airport Services Manager
We have an open position for Regional Airport Services Manager based in Karachi. The role is responsible for ensuring that Airport and other airport operations falling under jurisdictions run smoothly, cost effectively and aligned with the safety and security requirement. You will ensure to provide customers with Qatar Airways 5-star service promise. You will manage stations performance within your portfolio and ensure that service consistency is adhered based on set KPIs and targets. You will manage the Airport Manager performance and will liaise closely with Senior Management.
Specific accountabilities for the role includes
• Implementing Ground Services strategy at a grass roots level.
• Accountable for stations overall Operational requirements including Safety & Security, Business and Contingency plans and Emergency and Accident response.
• Ensuring that overall airport operations meet QR’s standard, policies and procedures whilst satisfying local and international standards and conforming to aviation regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for all areas of Airport operations.
• Ensuring that QR staff, service providers and handling agencies always provide highest level of service to both customers and colleagues whilst delivering QR’s product and services at a 5-star level.
• Managing the services and day-to-day operations within the respective Lounges.
• Ensuring that Lounge usage policy and standards are maintained across the respective Lounges and are reviewed regularly.
• Managing the station’s budget and operating costs.
• Enhancing and protecting revenue without compromising customer’s satisfaction, safety and security.
• Optimizing the work force at stations level to minimize cost and ensure adequate coverage.
• Managing the Handling agent and Suppliers to ensure that they deliver services and products as stipulated in the contract.
• Establishing the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following qualifications and skills.
• Relevant College or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 7years of job-related experience
• Experience within an airline, customer service environment or GHA operations environment
• Experience as an Airport Manager with a major airline.
• Extensive overall knowledge of all areas and the airline/ airport operation
• Work experience in a multi-cultural environment.
• Leadership/ Management skills
Closing Date: 22-07-2021