National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited NCCPL Jobs Assistant Manager Product Development:
National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited “NCCPL” is a significant institution of Pakistan’s capital market. The Company undertakes clearing and settlement of capital market trades/transactions. The Company also acts as a Central Counterparty to perform the comprehensive Risk Management and provides various value added services including Capital Gain Tax System. NCCPL is making continuous efforts to cater the needs, developments and reforms in the capital market by developing new products.
NCCPL is looking for Assistant Manager – Product Development.
Education: MBA Finance/ACCA
Experience: At least 2 years of relevant experience in Capital Market
Duties & Responsibilities
- To work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop proposals for existing and new products.
- Work with stakeholders to identify issues with upcoming products.
- Participate in the entire process of designing and implementation of new products.
- Suggest improvements in existing products.
- Manage future and existing assigned products, set objectives and report on performance.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure processes are efficient.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
- Contribute to the development of new products and review of relevant rules and advise amendments, in line with the international best practices.
- Responsible for continuously monitoring/automating business processes, benchmark with best global practices.
- Conduct awareness sessions with the market participants in line with business needs.
- Work closely with IT department regarding existing products as well as new product development.
- Must ensure full support and compliance to various processes and business needs.
- Other Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal, liaison and presentation skills.
- Strong research and report drafting skills.
- Must possess knowledge of existing products of NCCPL, CDC and PSX.
Benefits & Compensation:
Remuneration package includes: Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned criteria can share CVs at [email protected]
Please mention the position “AM-Product Development” in the subject line.