MTBC Pakistan Jobs Manager Database:
Position: Manager Database
Experience: 7 Years
- Hands on experience on MS SQL replication and snapshot is a must.
Maintain overall ownership of the company databases across all divisions.
- Responsible to manage all data imports, exports, queries, reports related to all acquisitions, internal, external programs/software.
- Responsible to develop reconciliation procedures with the Finance, Operations and other related departments.
- Responsible to supervise functions including troubleshooting, performance tuning, up-grading and systems management in production, test, and development environments making sure that they perform as per expectations and industry standards.
- Liaise with colleagues in Development, Operations and Infrastructure to ensure optimum service performance and availability.
- Responsible for database expansion planning by studying and analyzing requirements, advising and convincing senior management and getting it implemented.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and development problems.
- Keep senior management informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems.
- Responsible for creating and maintain training culture for database team members for their constant improvement.
Tools / Skills:
- 7+ years’ experience in handling database infrastructure based on MS SQL
- Data Maintenance, Database Management and Database Design Experience.
- Exposure and hands on experience for managing replications and complex database infrastructure
- Exposure of Cloud Databases / Orcale will be a plus.
Share resume at: [email protected]