GE Renewable Energy Jobs Contract Manager: This position acts as the first point of interface, providing Contract Management functional support to Grid Solutions Business & Projects in Pakistan. It largely composes Contract Management thru the OTR- Project Cycle from Project/s Award to Closeout, with occasional involvement in tendering (ITO) phase for Critical Tenders.
The role involves collaboration with multiple functions, stakeholders and close working with project management teams.
Reports to Region Contract Management Leader;
- University Degree in Engineering and/or Quantity Surveying and/or Law.
Specific Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Min 10 years first-hand exposure in contracts management roles in large complex infrastructure projects/businesses; Turnkey Power/ Substation Projects experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Contract Management;
- Understanding of Contract Law;
- Technical understanding of Scope and obligations;
- Extension of Time, Variation Orders/ Claims preparation and Strategizing;
- Experience of high intensity negotiations;
- Strong communication skills;
- Influencing skills – Intercultural skills – Analytical skills
- Understanding of project risk management, project planning and control
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Exposure to working in performance driven, result oriented and in tight deadlines; Apply