Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs Senior Associate Governance Risk & Compliance:
Position Title: Senior Associate – Governance, Risk & Compliance
About the Job
As a Senior Associate , you are responsible to implement the GRC processes defined by the
HQ GRC department, including leading practices, policies and embed practices into the local
Implement global framework/ methodology for governance over controls to maintain,
continuously update and improve controls.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Provide advice and support local business functions as they identify, assess,
manage, mitigate, and monitor risks;
• Report identified and assessed risks to Line Manager;
• Provide thought partnership, risk analytics (e.g. return on risk mitigation investments),
and recommendations around remediation, risk mitigation, or process improvement to
the local C-Level, management and functional leaders; and
• Regularly report updates on risk management to the Line Manager.
• Design and implement local internal controls together with the control owners in
accordance with global ICS policies and guidelines, considering the minimum control
requirements provided by the global Internal Controls;
• Initiate and coordinate procedures for evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls
and ensure remediation of identified weaknesses at local level;
• Monitor changes in local business processes, information systems, management and
operations, and coordinate with operations to ensure mitigation of control risks;
• Assist and monitor the development and implementation of internal control
• Ensure regular reporting on controls in place and their effectiveness to local
management and global Internal Controls; and
• Develop and provide ongoing guidance and training concepts for relevant control
owners and other responsible persons.
• ACCA Qualified (Papers Cleared without obtaining exemptions), CA Part qualified /
Qualified, CIA Qualified.
• More than 3 years of experience in a compliance / risk management / internal
controls and / or internal audit, Big 4 Firm experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of various functional areas of finance and other departments.
• Experience in E-Commerce Industry experience will be preferred.
To Apply: Share CVs at [email protected] mentioning ‘Senior Associate – GRC’ in the subject line