Soorty Enterprises Jobs Oracle Database Administrator:
Soorty Enterprises is seeking an Oracle Database Administrator to join their IT team in Karachi.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical skillset and be highly process centric with an eye for continuous improvement. Flexibility and ability to prioritize quickly are important.
• Maintenance & Administration of all databases & Applications PROD/DR Sites(PK & BD) i.e. Oracle, Mysql, Sql server, Postgre SQL, Foxpro.
• Provide support for all databases,apps on Production, Development and Test Environments.
• Installation and maintenance of OS for Application and Database Servers.
• Give reports of daily administrative activities of all databases to manager.
• Monitored alert logs to diagnose of all database & application servers errors and processes and inform manager.
• Monitor Concurrent Managers/OPP.
• Monitoring of Online RMAN Backups & Data guard of all databases and give its report to managers.
• Configured & monitored workflow mailer for inbound and outbound emails in EBS.
• Resolving OS/system errors, disk space, disk performance, RAM utilization problems etc.
• Cloning of Oracle Database and Oracle Applications Single Node to Multinode, Multinode to Single node, Multinode to Multinode, Single Node to Single node.
• Patches applied on all modules related issues.
• Performed tasks assigned by management in a given time.
• Provide all databases health check reports to Managements.
• Escalate issues to Oracle Support and follow up with the SRs.
• Coordinate with the Team members to resolve day to day Apps & DB issues.
• Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1.3 (Single/Multi Node) (Fresh/Vision Instances) both on Linux on Physical/Virtual Machines (VMware Esxi 5.0 and other versions).