Etihad Airlines Jobs Sales Support Administrator:
Organization: Etihad Airlines
Position: Sales Support Administrator
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors (BA/BSc) preferably in Business Administration.
- 4 years’ experience in Hospitality, Telecommunication Sales or Banking Sales. OR 2 years’ in Airline industry (preferred).
- Multicultural experience in dealing with people at all levels, including senior internal and external customers.
Training and Knowledge:
- Adequate on the job training.
- Sound commercial understanding
- Awareness of Airline Sales & Marketing activities and its business drivers
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and influence, all levels of staff, management and external stakeholders and customers, both verbally and in writing, on a commercial level.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work to deadlines and under limited supervision
- A very good knowledge and awareness of customer base
- Ability to interact with senior management in customer organizations
- Experience in interacting and work with diverse cultures
- Computer literacy including ability to type and capture data efficiently and accurately.
- Languages fluent written and spoken English essential, written and spoken local language essential