Ebryx Pvt Ltd Jobs Sr Forescout Engineer
Ebryx Pvt Ltd is looking to hire “Sr. Forescout Engineer”.
- Designing, implementing, configuring, maintaining and tuning Forescout/CounterACT in an enterprise environment.
- Managing and implementing the four C’s of ForeScout: Classification, Clarification, Compliance and Control.
- Leading all aspects of Network Access Control (NAC) policy.
- Ensuring integration with existing network environment and with third party tools.
- Creating and modifying ForeScout policy and reports as needed to meet organizational objectives
- NAC/ForeScout interaction with network clients, such as: Windows (Active Directory), Linux, Unix, Apple, Cisco.
- Cisco Networking and NAC/ForeScout integration with Wireless/MDM.
- Work with external teams to ensure NAC policies are properly preventing unauthorized network access.
- Create technically detailed reporting on the status of the NAC platform to include metrics on the number of potentially rogue assets, endpoint compliance, number of discovered assets, etc. and provide to management teams on a regular basis.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an engineering role, including performing architecture and design of complex distributed IT systems environments.
- Experience with NAC technologies, including Forescout.
- Experience with architecting, designing, securing, installing, troubleshooting, and documenting integrated server or network solutions.
- Experience with deployment or daily maintenance of ForeScout CounterACT appliances.
- Strong understanding of Routing, Switching, 802.1x, VLAN, VPN, LAN, WAN, RADIUS and Network Security.
- Certifications like FCSA, FCSE, CCNP Security will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of risk and security frameworks and best practices (e.g. NIST, SANS, STIGS)
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume at [email protected] .com