CocaCola Icecek Pakistan Jobs Engineer:
Coca-Cola Icecek Pakistan is looking for Engineer (Reporting to: Production Lead) at Gujranwala.
Job Identification: Engineer
Mission Statement: Responsible line (s) to carry out, follow and develop producon and maintenance acvies; ensuring that the planned producon program is carried out efficiently.To organize trainings of formen, operator and technicians working on the line, to provide referral and management of employees
- Production program; to be realized in accordance with the processes and the desired quality parameters. To keep records related to production. To keep productivity of the production and material usage of the line under constant control and to be in productivity improvement works.
- Manage implementation of production program according to processes, share daily production program with foremen. Ensure application of daily, monthly, annual lubrication and maintenance programs for production line machines
- Ensure that records of failures/stops for machines in production lines are kept, search for reasons and develop suggestions/projects to prevent their repetition
- Ensure that all operators are trained to carry out maintenance/repair and cleaning of machines under their responsibility
- To educate and train self-employed formulans. Making the necessary modifications to the production line. To ensure that all operators are trained to maintain / repair and clean the machines they are responsible for. To follow the performance of the staff. To ensure the creation of a team work environment.
- Perform and impose maintenance activities on planned periods and according to TPM plans.
- Ensure discipline within plant, Implementation of Safety procedures at production area.
- Determine and announce daily productions of production lines according to weekly program with approval from Production Manager/Operation Manager
- Determine material needs according to production program.
- Monitor daily production material stocks, monitoring on daily basis all production activities.
- Assignments by seniors.
- Implementation of Quality, Food Safety and HSE management system.
Candidate Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Major for Education: B.E Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronics Engineering
Experience :3-4 Years Of experience Preferred
Last Date to Apply: 21 June 2021