Wavetec Pakistan Jobs Software Quality Assurance Engineer:
Education: BS/BE in Computer Science/Engineering
Experience: At least a year in the relevant field
- Develop the testing strategies.
- Track the new requirements for the project.
- Arrange the hardware and software requirements for the test setup.
- Manage detected defects.
- Create test cases and perform.
- Identify and managing proactively the risks.
- Ensure content and structure of all testing documents.
- Prepare testing report.
- Check for timely delivery of issues, etc.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- analyze users’ stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the product lifecycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
Candidates with good English communication will be preferred.
Interested candidates send their CVs to [email protected]. Please do mention the position in Subject.