Wavetec Pakistan Jobs November 2020:
WE ARE HIRING FOR Position title: Senior Software Engineer- Java
Education: At least a bachelors in the relevant field
Experience: At least 3 years of relevant work experience
Technical Skills: Java, C, C++, good debugging skills, android development
Some of the responsibilities include:
Create work plan in coordination with Project Owner
Work with computer coding languages and comply with coding standards
Responsible to conduct unit testing and implement QC standards
Providing support to CSE’s incase any bug is reported online and onsite
Providing support to CSE’s in case of deployment of any new application or product
Interested candidates can apply on [email protected] by mentioning position title in subject line
We are Hiring SQA Engineer!
Requirements: Bachelors in Computer Science
Experience: 1-2 years of Relevant Experience.
The incumbent should have skills, knowledge, and experience on the following activities:
- Identify and analyze test requirements for developing test cases and other artifacts in testing life cycle.
- Develop scalable automation test script using famous languages like Java, C#, Python or VB.
- Develop test automation framework from scratch.
- Develop test desktop, web, and mobile applications manually using different software testing techniques.
- Work within Agile scrum teams; creating and estimating tasks.
- Communicate complex technical information easily to both technical and non-technical people.
- Mentor, coach, and share best practice with a range of staff.
- Proactive approach to learning and keep abreast of latest technologies to keep skills up to date and adaptable to change.
- Use SQL to perform testing at database level.
- Experience of tools like: Selenium Web Driver, Test Complete, Appium, Katalon Studio, Ascential Test, Jenkins, and Jira.
- Ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
Interested candidates can share their resumes at [email protected]
Wavetec Karachi is looking for Technical Business Analysts who are prompt and effective in helping wavetec customers with technical problems and providing efficient solutions.
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Create technical diagrams , flow charts and designing solutions for Customers which can enhance their customer satisfaction
If interested drop in your resumes @ [email protected]