Uniworth Jobs Assistant Manager Planning:
Uniworth – a leading Men’s wear brand is looking to induct an Assistant Manager Planning.
• Responsible for leading the strategic initiatives within their division; while ensuring the accuracy and consistency of all plans
• Select the most appropriate strategies for increasing the sales of the company
• Strong coordination with manager and highlight the significant queries as on timely manner
• Schedule, plan, budget, and forecast the business categorically before season, and make in-season adjustments as per the conditions.
• Finalize merchandise calendar and make execution plans accordingly.
• Monitor sale activity and highlight the difference between fore-casted and actual sales.
• Make sure sufficient stocks are available for initial push (pre-season) and lean inventory levels at season-end for easier depletion.
• Plan retention and reduction of articles as per their performance.
• Responsible to make proposals of OTB and get approvals.
• Make weekly, monthly and seasonal category performance reviews as per category, brands, segments and SKU’s level
• Identify slow movers and obsolete inventory through doing detailed analysis and make proposal for timely decision
• Monitor stock levels as per category, subcategory and parent item
• Sales Forecasting and Trends
• Inventory Analysis
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
• Multi task and negotiation skills
S(he) must have a graduation degree in Supply Chain along with 3-4 years of hands-on experience in planning.
Retail background is a must.
No. of Positions: 2
Location: Quaid e Azam Industrial Estate, Kot Lakhpat Lahore.
Please share profiles/referrals at [email protected] by mentioning position title in subject line.