Rafhan Maize Jobs Senior Account Executive
TITLE: Senior Account Executive – South
LOCATION: Karachi, Pakistan
Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) is hiring Senior Account Executive who will be responsible to create and manage customer accounts, work-out strategies and action plans to strengthen customer base. Also responsible to achieve sales goals in his area of operations.
Qualified Candidates Will Have
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Business and or any another related field.
- Min 5 years solid experience in B2B territory/regional sales management with direct customer/account responsibility
- Experience in food or chemical ingredients sales will be preferred
- Account management experience
As Senior Account Executive, Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Deliver the regional sales revenue targets in line with Goal
- Maintain last year sales baseline and work together with Business development team in identifying new opportunities for growth
- Lead price negotiations and contract renewal process.
- Work closely with customer service and supply chain organization in managing customer forecast and demand planning process to fulfill customer’s requirements and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Embed Ingredion’s company values in all ways of working.
- Develop strategic account plans which are shared and mutually agreed with the company and customer.
- Identify key decision makers, influences and gatekeepers in the customer’s organization and develop an effective network.
- Establish and maintain current and potential customers list
- Handling of operational complaints and satisfy the customer by immediate response to customer queries.
- Contribute to strong alignment and relationships with internal stakeholders to drive best practice (e.g. Sales Excellence) and leverage on knowledge, resources and expertise from within the wider organization.
- Market intelligence- scan the market for competitor insights and suggest commercial actions or products that can be developed or supplied from our portfolio to counter competition.
The Senior Account Executive position is well-suited for you if you have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Interest in keeping up to date with the latest developments.
- Market knowledge
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly astute to use digital tools
- Account management and negotiation skills
- Strategic Sales planning and management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. Females are encouraged to apply Apply.