Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs Manager Information Technology Infrastructure:
Pak Oman Microfinance Bank is seeking services from dynamic professional having proven track record of working in renowned banks
to fill the new position of Manager – IT Infrastructure.
Position: Manager – Information Technology Infrastructure
- Masters Degree in Computer Science
- PMP, ITIL, VM Ware certifications (ESXI,
- NSX, VSAN)
- 6 to 8 Years. Experience in Networks and
- VM Ware Server Virtualization is a must.
Location: Head Office, Karachi
- Responsible for ICT Procumbent and coordination with suppliers SLA / Payment related matters.
- End User Feedback gathering and analysis
- Maintain standard operating manual.
- Implementing relevant ICT Policies and Procedures .
- Creating and Monitoring Risk Reports
- Executing Strategic Projects
- Responsible for maintaining company datacenter standards and procedures
- Analyze performance of OASYS (Service Desk) activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
Send updated CV to [email protected]
Mention position in subject line
Last date to apply: 20th September 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank.