OTO Pakistan Jobs Logistics Executive:
Organization: OTO Pakistan
Join Our Team as a Logistics Executive!
Are you ready to embark on a dynamic career in the Oil & Marketing industry? We’re looking for a skilled Logistics Executive to join our team in Lahore (Head Office) and play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth flow of operations.
· Prepare and Email PMS Report to Management.
· Enter Freight GRPOs, Delivery, and Delivery Confirmation in SAP for timely product delivery.
· Generate Purchase Orders (POs) to facilitate payments to refineries.
· Coordinate with field staff for tank Lorries reporting.
· Prepare and submit Carriage Bills for freight charges.
· Manage Shortages amount for deduction from Carriage Bills.
· Communicate with Carriage Contractors for TLs arrangements.
· Prepare Demand Notes for payment to carriage contractors.
· Induct new Carriage Contractors and tank lorries.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in Oil Marketing Companies.
· Strong attention to detail, multitasking skills, and team collaboration.
· Ability to manage interactions with external service providers and analyze their performance.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, management, or equivalent.
If you’re passionate about logistics and meet the criteria above, we want to hear from you! Send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Logistics Executive’ or fill out our application form here: Apply
Application Deadline: September 29, 2023
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
- Read the job details in image carefully.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.
How to Apply: For More Details View The Image.