National Foods Ltd Jobs Assistant Brand Managers:
National Foods Ltd is to hire Assistant Brand Managers!
To independently manage/lead/ projects, assist on category development projects, and implement marketing strategy for one or more categories to meet / exceed established sales or market share targets.
- Effectively suggest, create and lead market assigned products/services such as identifying market research needs; overseeing product development and design; launching new products; overseeing advertising campaigns; and monitoring sales and other KPIs.
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze data on periodical basis to identify next actionable steps that need to be incorporated. Develop a knowledge base of the organization’s products and information.
- Liaise with advertising and promotions specialists to design marketing campaigns and collateral for the product/service that are effective and appropriate for the target audience.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate domestic market trends, consumer behaviors.
- Monitor competitor activity in co-ordination with sales and trade marketing to identify market opportunities.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas, identify product features that need to be improved to meet needs, and liaise within the organization (for example production, sales, trade marketing, research and development) to adapt to these changes.
- Prepare activity plans/calendars; monitor volume, revenues against forecasts; budgets; and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the product in each assigned category.
- Define advertising objectives, critically discuss the choice of media and allocate internal and external resources so that campaigns are effective, economical, and appropriate for their intended audience.
- Liaise with managers in sales, trade marketing, and activations to support campaigns that will help achieve market share targets.
- Support teams in ongoing relationships with external vendors and agencies (for example printers, graphic designers).
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred)
Experience: At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Business Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Brand Management
- Champion Innovation
- Customer Oriented
- Analytical and Organizational Skills
- Self-motivated and Result Oriented
- Resilient and Problem Solver