Multinet Pakistan Pvt Ltd Jobs November 2020:
Multinet is looking for Associate -Sales Operations in Karachi.
- Data Management: Manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a product.
- Contract Proposals: Creates contracts that satisfy both company and customer needs.
- Application Management: To produce data for the sales team, must oversee the use of various applications and platforms.
- Sales Forecasting: By recognizing past trends, Sales Operations allows employees to forecast future sales.
- Territory Definition: Outline and define various sales territories.
- Evaluation and Implementation: Evaluating data, ensure the success of a product or implement new sales plan if the evaluation yields unsatisfactory results.
- Sales Strategy: Set strategy and future goals for a sales team within supervision.
- Sales Team Organisation: Manage sales report and follow up with sales and customer , in order to organise sale cycle.
- Assisting sales team to follow-up with customers / Multinet service users and ensure to run smooth sales process.
Interested candidates can apply at [email protected], mentioning the position in the subject line.
Multinet is looking for “HR Generalist” with outstanding analytical and communication skills for one of its associate company in Karachi.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations for new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Managing manpower budget and finalization of payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Human Resources (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Executive / Generalist (essential).
Interested candidates can drop their resume on [email protected], mentioning the position in the subject line. Females are encouraged to apply.