Mobilink Jazz Jobs May 2021:
Organization: Mobilink Jazz
Position: Expert Financial Controls
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Financial Controls?
- Master’s degree/CA/CPA/CIA/CISA or other similar degree with 5-8 years working experience, with a minimum of 2 years within telecom/digital industry.
- Minimum 3 years working experience within business analysis, auditing, advisory, corporate governance, risk management and internal control.
- Proven knowledge of industry economics, COSO, Sarbanes-Oxley and SEC/PCAOB regulations,
- In-depth understanding of Internal Control and an understanding of which issues are relevant for SOX compliance. IFRS knowledge.
- Experience with Bwise systems and Power BI reporting is considered an advantage.
- Experience with Oracle accounting system (ability to interface excel with the system and prepare user-friendly overviews).
- Experience with preparation of the financial statements for statutory reporting.
- Good project management skills coupled with good time management.
- Analytical skills and ability to work with and understand the numbers (including good excel skills dashboarding the analytics).
- Self-driven and intellectually curious individual able to carry out impactful discussions with senior stakeholders influencing strategic priorities.
- Sound stakeholder management; able to build strong credible partnerships.
- Strong command on English language with the ability to present succinct and well-articulated thoughts at platforms of varying seniority and context. Knowledge of Russian language is a plus.
Last Date: 6th May 2021
Position: Manager Contracts Management
What does Manager Contracts Management do?
- Closely work with Procurement team to understand inflow of contracts that need to be negotiated and signed.
- Understand complexity of contracts based on scope of work, deliverables, compliances, governance requirements, tax requirements.
- Prioritize contracts based on expiry, complexity and business requirements in consultation with Procurement team and Head of department.
- Liaison with Legal and end user departments to prepare action plan in dealing with prioritized contracts.
- Maintain a list of prioritized contracts.
- Ensure tracking of contracts via ARIBA.
- Development of contract templates which will assist in fast tracking contract closures.
- Maintain a close relationship with Legal and Procurement teams.
- Negotiate prioritized contracts with vendor in consultation with Legal and end user.
- Ensure contract signing of key contracts.
Last Date: 4th May 2021
Position: Expert Assurance & Billing
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Assurance & Billing?
- At least Bachelor’s in Computer Sciences with majors in Software development
- 5+ years of work experience in software development and system operations
- Good development skills in any of the major languages (Java preferred)
- Proficient in PL/SQL and hands on experience on Oracle will be a plus
- Knowledge/experience of Telecom is a plus.
Last date to apply: 6th May 2021