JS Investments Limited Jobs Fund Manager :
JS Investments Limited is looking for an experienced professional to fill the position of Fund Manager – Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT).
- Conduct market research, lead site selection, and property tours with teams and third-party service providers.
- Identify potential assets and property plans on a regular basis, carry out due diligence, and propose a business plan for inclusion in the REIT.
- Develops and analyzes budgets and financial information for new locations & models a full lifecycle financial analysis for projects/assets in the portfolio.
- Works to establish and maintain relationships with Real estate brokers, developers, and landlords.
- Liaison with the Property Managers to drive organic rental growth, and high occupancy levels and seek property enhancement opportunities to maximize net property income
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the Fund investments and prepare periodical updates for the investors
- Keep up to date on developments in the industry and seek to gain a good understanding of all aspects of REITs’ business.
Education & Experience:
- The incumbent should possess a Bachelor’s degree in the discipline of Business, Finance, or Accounting. Enrollment in the CFA or CAIA program and major coursework in real estate would be an asset.
- Minimum 2-3 years of full-time real estate, private equity, or investment banking experience or other experience involving a high degree of skill in financial analysis and project evaluation.
Interested candidates can apply at [email protected] mentioning “Fund Manager – REIT” in the email subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity.