Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs Senior Associate Vendor Experience:
Position: Senior Associate – Vendor Experience
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love Foodpanda.
Foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Pakistan, bringing thousands of your best
loved restaurants online into your home or office – fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we
continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring a better experience of our vendors (Restaurants, shops, homechefs) with foodpanda on a broader scale.
- Monitoring vendor complaint ratio, KPIs, performing data analysis and figuring out root causes for the issues.
- Monitoring and coming up with action plans on improving BPO KPIs including vendor satisfaction
- scores, NPS ratings and quality of interaction with the vendors.
- Responsible for real time analysis of the overall BPOs performance and suggesting process improvements.
- Maintain daily/weekly reporting and analysis of partner-centric data for greater visibility and suggest process improvements.
- Perform Partner Service interaction monitoring (through chats/calls) and metric evaluation to identify areas of process/agent opportunities and improvements.
- Maintain good knowledge of vendor centric metrics and plan to improve.
- Maintain constant coordination with the service providers and act as the POC from foodpanda.
- Maintain & improve vendor satisfaction at an optimum level with frequent deep dives into the
- feedback received from our partners.
- Evaluate and make action plans to bring vendor contact reasons to a minimum ensuring a seamless, issue-less experience for our vendors.
- Have a data centric approach using tools like Salesforce or Tableau to create auto-generated reports and dashboards for viewing and improving numbers.
- Deep-rooted understanding of all our vendor-centric SOPs and processes in order to evaluate cases from a vendor’s point of view.
- Conduct surveys and focus groups with vendors to evaluate their pain-points and work on
- improving the same through process improvements or SOP revisions.
- Analyze vendor contact reasons and improve on decreasing them with self-service or automation.
- Effectively use Salesforce to prepare reports and dashboards for maintaining visibility while analyzing incoming data for process improvements.
- Maintain close coordination with all internal departments and stakeholders to ensure partnercentric issues are timely resolved and processes streamlined.
- Prepare accurate data reports to gauge the performance of partner service metrics and subsequently improve functions.
- Coordinate with the commercial teams to understand the real-time vendor issues for prompt actions and appropriate process improvements.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in the e-commerce industry.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Efficient use of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Power BI and Salesforce.
- Good with numbers and data crunching to provide analysis and present process improvements.
- Able to work in a challenging and constantly evolving environment.
How to apply: Send updated resume at [email protected] mentioning “Senior Associate – Vendor Experience” in subject line.