Descon Pakistan Jobs Business Partner Finance Project:
Position: Business Partner Finance – Project
Take lead in financial planning, management and reporting of the projects. Ensure implementation of company accounting systems and control, monitor expenses against budget, raise flags regarding financial/operational concerns and ensure true representation of financial health of the projects.
• Prepare and submit project budgets to the management for financial review and approval before start of project execution.
• Receive annual and quarterly budget estimates from all sections and critically examine them for correctness, accuracy and completeness to suggest suitable amendments.
• Compare and report on budgeted versus actual figures for each project on monthly basis.
• Maintenance of accounting records and ensuring financial reporting of projects as per company practices.
• Ensure timely preparation of project forecasts by incorporating all relevant factors and report balance cost to complete for each project well in time.
• Report extra-ordinary events and deviation instantly to the management.
• Closely monitor funds movement by focusing on timely generation of invoices, follow up and chasing of receivables and administering payables.
• Facilitate smooth operation of future and existing projects while keeping financial charges at minimum.
• Ensure all processes are executed as per Company policies & procedures.
• CA Inter / ACCA / ICMA / MBA Finance with 3-4 years’ experience of working in SAP environment in a medium to large scale organization.
• Candidates with experience of engineering/construction industry will be preferred.
• Good knowledge of taxation regulations, corporate laws and financial standards.
• Computer literacy including command over SAP and MS Office.
• Strong analytical, prioritizing and time management skills.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
E-mail ID for applying: [email protected]
Last Date for applying: December 30, 2021