Organization: Young’s (Private) Limited
Position: Officer QA Lab – Karachi Plant
Education: B. Sc. Food Science & Technology
Experience: Fresh Graduate or 1 to 2 years of experience food or p.h.a.r.m.a.
- Receiving and inspection of Raw and Packing Materials, including daily testing of Fresh Milk.
- Conduct and manage the physical, chemical, and microbiological analysis of the semi-finished and finished products.
- Timely report product testing results to line manager and concerned department.
- Develop and support to implement Standards, SOPs, testing analysis methods, and Work instructions for better understanding of processes
- Maintain Good Lab Practices in the QA lab.
- Act as a food safety team member.
- Monthly data analysis of all major and critical quality parameters to present before management in MRM.
Interested candidates may send their updated resume at [email protected] by mentioning position in subject line.