PARCO Pakistan Jobs Deputy Managing Director / Chief Financial Officer:
Deputy Managing Director / Chief Financial Officer – PARCO
The Deputy Managing Director /CFO is a leadership position which is responsible for stakeholder’s management and overall
financial health of the Company, bottom-line financial results and disclosures. The position, in addition to overall
management of Finance Division, is also responsible for leading business strategy, short-term/long-term business planning
and investment decisions, Information Technology and Administration functions of the organization.
The position of DMD /CFO is a member of the Company’s Executive Committee, the Internal Evaluation Committee and
Qualification & Experience
Only those candidates who match the above criteria are requested to apply.
• Chartered Accountant, preferably with post graduate qualification in Business Management.
• Overall 25 years of diversified experience of business and management with minimum 7 years in a senior leadership role
in a large organization.
• This position reports to the Managing Director.
Principal Functions & Accountabilities
• Proactively manage activities relating to Stakeholders Management.
• Proactively engage in the new Investments decisions from the short-term/long-term perspectives.
• Maintaining liaison with the Regulators and Government Authorities and keeping abreast of changes in government
policies, rules and regulations, with a view to ensure compliance and Company’s interest.
• Overall responsibility for management of Finance Division of Company, including financial reporting, treasury & banking,
budgetary controls, project financing, Taxation etc.
• Leading the Corporate Strategy to enhance organizational capabilities, achieve strategic goals, capture future business
opportunities and avenues for sustainable organizational growth.
• Monitoring the development and implementation of enterprise-wide integrated strategic IT plans and policies. Pursue
automation and integration of different applications to benefit from emerging IT solutions.
• Overseeing the administrative functions of the organization, ensuring day to day operational efficiency. Strategic
direction and leadership in all financial matters and ensuring a high degree of financial discipline and compliance.
• Exceptional leadership with a high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to effectively engage with high profile government offices.
• Ability to obtain Local and International Project Financing.
• Project Management including scope definition, cost and benefit evaluation, contracting and procurement, project
planning and implementation, commissioning, etc.
• Thorough undertaking and experience of IT function and a vision for creating IT culture in the company.
• Excellent administrative and general management skills.
• Should not exceed 55 years.
Interested candidates may apply by sending detailed CV at [email protected] latest by April 6, 2021.
PARCO is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.