Multinet Pakistan Private Limited Jobs February 2021
Multinet Pakistan Private Limited is looking for Executive Collection – Revenue Assurance in Karachi.
Education: B.COM/ BBA / MBA (Finance)
Experience: 1-2 Years of experience in Recovery / Collection
The individual will be responsible for:
- Receivable Management (Follow-up & maintaining customer’s SOA).
- Customer relationship & Advance Tax Challan management.
- Customer queries resolution
- Posting on timely basis in ERP Module.
- Strong Relationship with Major/Blue-chip Clients
Interested candidates can Apply Here
Multinet Pakistan Private Limited is looking for GSAC Engineer in Karachi.
Education: Technical Degree B.E/B.S in Telecom/Electronics/Computer Science.
- 1.To Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems on Multinet products and solutions.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction throughout the process from the first call to complete problem resolution and provide ticket the number for future reference.
- Entertain the customer queries and provide direct technical support to the customer base on the operation, troubleshooting, installation of CPE (customer premises equipment) and other products.
- Respond to customer (internal and external) inquiries concerning customer complaints (Support / Service) request and improves the overall functionality of provided services and related CPE (vendor equipment).
- Complain ticket assign to different departments.
- Good sound knowledge of the telecom industry and data services.
- Ability to work in Shifts
Interested candidates can send their resume at [email protected], mentioning “GSAC Engineer” in the subject line.
Multinet Pakistan Private Limited is looking for Online Technical Support Engineers.
Education: Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree in computer science, Telecom & electronics.
The job role will seek candidates to have good customer handling & focus, technical knowledge, solves diverse and complex problems, willing to learn and able to work in shifts.
Interested candidates can send their resume at [email protected], mentioning “OTS-Engineer” in the subject line.