Hunar Foundation Jobs Deputy Manager Fundraising & Resource Mobilization :
Position: Deputy Manager – Fundraising & Resource Mobilization
Job Purpose: The role mainly focuses on developing, planning & managing fundraising along with donor relationship activities. Proposal writing & submission, donor database management to raise funds by approaching the right audience i.e., clients/donor organizations.
- Participate in planning and development of project activity and fundraising campaigns.
- Assist/develop & submit proposals to support raising funds for CAPEX/OPEX needs.
- Attend/arrange meetings with donors and partner organizations to generate funds to various Individual/organizational donors for CAPEX/OPEX needs.
- Coordinate with team and other staff members in implementation of fundraising activities
- Track progress of sponsorships to address donor needs in a timely manner.
- Keep senior management updated of activity progress through progress reports.
- Reporting & regular follow up of proposal, submitted to generate funds while liaison with donor relationship team members.
- Develop fundraising campaigns and regular review of activity calendar to analyze organization progress during the year.
- Conduct research and analyze data for evaluation, future planning and expansion of projects.
- Participation in departmental activities and events organized by BOTs, FOH, TFH, etc.
- Education: Bachelors in Social Sciences, Marketing, Communication or Business Administration from a recognized university, Masters will be a plus.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of CSR and fundraising activities will be preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Excellent command of English language.
- Skills Required: Good presentation & communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Abilities Required: Time management, Planning, Problem solving & decision-making skills.
Salary: Market Competitive
Interested candidates may share their CVs at [email protected] at your earliest & please mention position title in the subject line.