Hascol Petroleum Jobs Executive Assistant:
Hascol Petroleum is looking for young and energetic EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT based at Head Office, Karachi.
The Executive Assistant will work directly with the CEO and be responsible for performing a number of administrative and business development duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Undertake a variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, prepare correspondence; arrange travel and expense reports, organize his calendar, keep him informed of upcoming commitments, secretarial support for meetings, draft and circulate meeting agendas, communicate meeting reminders, confirm venues, etc.
- Write and distribute minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Follow up on sensitive and confidential issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, determine appropriate response.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters proactively, and follow-through on assignments to their successful completion.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Format information for internal and external communication.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external parties. Monitor and report departmental initiatives activities and related matter and provide executive support.
- Utilize analytical skills and a broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret needs. Ability to foresee problems and prevent them by taking action.
- Demonstrates an awareness of corporate functions as well as an understanding of the overall industry in which the business operates.
Education: Bachelors/Masters from a recognized university
Experience: 5-7 years relevant experience, excellent oral & written English, time management organization skills, professional and well-groomed personality, outstanding MS Office and problem solving skills. Demonstrates advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills. Should be social media savvy.
Please send your resume at [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.