DWP Group Jobs Executive Secretary to CEO:
DWP Group is hiring Executive Secretary to CEO.
Experience: 5 Years
Minimum Education: Bachelors
We are looking for a qualified, well-organized, and result-oriented Male candidate for the position of Executive Secretary. The ideal candidate will ;
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assists in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
Minimum Qualification Bachelors.
Minimum 05 years of experience in a similar role.
Must be proficient in multitasking and the ability to work under pressure.
Must have excellent computer skills.
Good interpersonal communication skills.
Able to perform projects as assigned and work independently without supervision.
Must have a driving license and own transport.
Market competitive compensation will be offered.
Skills: Interpersonal Savvy, Solid Computer Skills, Multitasking Skills
Apply Before: Jul 31, 2021
Interested candidates may drop their resumes at [email protected] with the subject ”Executive Secretary”