Netkom Technologies Jobs Business Development Officer:
Netkom Technologies Looking Business Development Officer for its Islamabad Office (Pakistan)
We are looking for a multi-talented personality to undertake a variety of program management and administrative tasks at our newly formed department.
Will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as assist in carrying out important operational duties as and when required.
- Responsible for evaluating the efficiency and costs of established processes, developing improvement strategies, and facilitating changes.
- Required to update process documents if and when required.
- Experience in handling RFA’s, RFP’s and RFQ’s developing quotes and proposals for clients and collaborators.
- Help manage day-to-day aspects of project planning and execution. An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems.
- Build relationships with internal and external partners (training partners, training resources, existing and potential cooperate customers)
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any quantitative field, Preferably MBA (Desirable)
- Proficient in Office and collaborative tools (Spreadsheets, Presentations, Trello and Basecamp, etc.)
- Ability to build strong alliances and trust with colleagues, stakeholders, and clients and to establish credibility and work cooperatively with others.
- Experience or exposure in Data science /analytics (Desirable)
- Prior experience or background in training/teaching roles (Desirable)
Incumbent Meeting above requirements may send resume at, [email protected],
Mentioning Job Title in Subject Line is Mandatory!