National Foods Limited Jobs Plant Control Executive:
National Foods is currently hiring a Plant Control Executive. The incumbent will be responsible for costing related to Factory and Production. The individual will be based at our plant in SITE and Head Office respectively. Individuals coming from a manufacturing background are encouraged to apply.
Job Purpose: Responsible to control and have a firm grip on over Rs. 1.5bn expenses incurred at plant level and production wastages.
- Work in cross functional teams for bringing process efficiencies in plant operation.
- Prepare Factory Cost Review sheet and send them across with key action plan.
- Track monthly action plan and timely following -up to ensure progress.
- Review production batches and identify major levers (Yield, wastages, Ingredient Substitution) to BUM for improvement.
- Business Partnering with plant team to resolve their day-to-day issues.
- Cost base management: working with the unit management team to ensure committed to budgets are delivered. Use of multiple techniques including KPIs, zero based budget, rolling forecasts, and analytical reviews to drive improvement.
- Analyse monthly Product Cost & highlighting category wise anomalies & Management.
- Analyze production and labor efficiencies report & highlight key areas of concerns to relevant production departments in order to and assist in remedial actions.
- Manage and update a rolling forecast model on a quarterly basis.
- Partnering with BUMs to drive cost transformation targets.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Responsible for internal controls at the plant for operations.
- 3-5 years of expereince
- Master’s Degree
- ICMA / CIMA Part qualified
To apply, kindly click on the following link: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=3230&company=C0004271324P