Engro Polymer & Chemicals Ltd Jobs Assistant Procurement Officer:
Organization: Engro Polymer & Chemicals Ltd
Are you an experienced Supply Chain professional looking for a new challenge?
Apply for a chance to work at Engro Polymer & Chemicals Limited in our Supply Chain team at our Karachi office.
Position: Assistant Procurement Officer
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 3-6 years of relevant experience in imports
• Execute and drive the raw material sourcing operations. Keep swift coordination with source supplier/ trader, vessel owner, clearing agent, storage parties, port & internal relevant interfaces
• Hands on operational management of sourcing requirements and affairs on day-today basis
• Detail oriented mind with focus on smooth execution & cost optimization
• Thorough planner along with understanding the importance of deadlines
• Able to closely manage SAP & invoicing operations
• Strong inclination towards open communication & willingness to identify concern areas to seniors
• Ability to prepare and manage important data for relevant stakeholders and department
• Absolute understanding & practice of ethical business & professional conduct
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by April 19th, 2021 mentioning the title of
the position (Assistant Procurmenet Officer – EPCL) as the subject of the email.