Descon Engineering Ltd Jobs Incharge Project Monitoring & Control:
Descon Engineering Ltd (Manufacturing Division) is looking to hire for the position of In-Charge Project Monitoring & control.
• Location: Lahore Qualification: Bachelors or Higher studies from a reputable institute
• Experience: 7-10 years of relevant experience.
• Monitoring and Control of Projects with all aspects including Cost, Progress, and Risks as below.
• Responsible for implementation of HSE policy, Companywide and in this regard conduct Safety walks of Div. President on a periodic basis for domestic and Overseas.
• Conduct Kick-off meetings for New Jobs to discuss Highlights and expected Risks.
• Keep Divisional President updated with Projects, early warning system should be in place that would give the visibility to DP.
• Lead Weekly Business Review Meeting for regular monitoring of all business KPI’s.
• Monitoring of timely and effective completion of the project as per defined schedule.
• Measure project performance through project management system to identify, minimize and avoid potential delays and cost over-run.
• Monitoring of monthly cash inflow targets by follow up with Project Leaders on various milestones of all running projects to meet operational expense and projected profitability.
• Coordination with all internal/external stakeholders for risk assessment and minimization and mitigation.
• Man-hrs & Consumables Analysis in relation to Actual Project Progress on Shop Floor (Monthly).
• Shop Overtime Analysis (Monthly).
• Budgeted Vs Actual Cost Analysis of Issued Purchase Orders.
• Monthly PO’s Quotes /CS Review (On Random PO’s).
• Prepare Workshop KPI Analytical report (Monthly).
• Lead COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality) Program.
• Insure Risk Register for Manufacturing Div. at BU & Div. level.
• Ensure EOT Claims both for Cost and Schedule.
• Benchmarking for workshops on an annual basis.
• Support & Implementation of SAP various Modules for all Concerned Departments.
• Monthly Budgeted Vs Actual Fixed cost Analysis for all Departments
Apply at: [email protected]
Apply Before: 6th September 2021
P.S: Please mention the Job Title “I/C PMC” in the subject line.