Dalda Foods Jobs AM Production & Material Planner:
Dalda Foods is hiring a suitable candidate for AM Production & Material Planner position for its edible oil refinery located in the Karachi SITE area.
The ideal candidate must possess an engineering graduate with an MBA in Supply Chain/Finance and 3-5 years of Industry experience.
This position is responsible for preparing, communicating, and monitoring the production and raw material schedules, ensuring sales requirements and inventory policies are met. Further, this position involves production planning, scheduling, coordination, and/or monitoring of the flow of products through the complete production cycle.
· Generate& issue Production schedules to support the Master Production Schedule & sales requirements.
· Generate & issue timely & accurate material requisitions for the supply of packaging & raw materials to support production by monitoring deliveries & coordinating with relevant functions.
· Monitor & report on production numbers by reviewing tracking sheets shared & submitted by operations.
· Monitor & report on supply delivery performance & coordinate with the procurement/sourcing team for improvement where require.
· Collaborate with production/operation team to ensure optimum productivity and timely completion of the production plan.
· Provide initiatives for continuous production and engineering improvement
· Create and deliver production status metrics to aid effective decision-making in the organization.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by August 27, 2021. Please mark the position in the subject line.