Bank Alfalah Ltd Jobs AML Analyst:Position: AML Analyst
Exp: Min 1-2 years of AML/Compliance
Education: Graduate or equivalent Professional qualification
• To conduct offsite AML review & investigation of accounts/ transactions as per established criteria & ensure Regulatory Reporting to Financial Monitoring Unit (FMU) & Screening of Existing Customers` Names through bank’s Screening Solution.
• To review / monitor the activity of accounts / alerts of the assigned Branches, as per established mechanism and maintain Centralized MIS of the reviewed accounts.
• To identify/escalate out of pattern/suspicious transactions to the Unit Head/AGM Compliance for further necessary action
• Conduct AML inquiries/ investigations on accounts of respective Branches & to convey findings of AML inquiries / investigations to the Team Leader / Unit Head-AML Monitoring for further guidance / decision making.
• Basic Knowledge of AML/ CFT related Guidelines / Regulations / Laws
• To report CTRs to FMU within stipulated time along with maintaining complete MIS of reported CTRs.
• To attend various inquiries of FMU / SBP regarding reported STRs.
Interested candidates can apply at [email protected] and mention the position “AML Analyst” – Karachi” in subject line