TRAX Online Private Limited Jobs Assistant Manager Warehouse
Looking for Assistant Manager Warehouse at TRAX
Job Description: As one of the Pakistan’s renowned logistics company, Trax relies on the efficiency and effectiveness of our fulfillment centres. We consider each of our regional warehouses to be a well-oiled machine, driven by a customer-centric mentality. Currently, we’re seeking a “Assistant Manager Warehouse” to join our team and manage operations at our Karachi station. This professional multitasker will manage and oversee the receiving, handling, storing, picking, and packing activities within the warehouse, ensuring quality standards are met at every turn. The ideal candidate is remarkably detail oriented, and able to track multiple facets of the warehouse at any given time. You must achieve inventory accuracy, coordinate orders, and track shipping time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Preferably Masters with technical background.
- 3+ years experience in a warehouse lead role.
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff.
Send your resume at [email protected]