TPL Corporation Limited Jobs May 2022:
TPL Corp is a technology-driven conglomerate with investments across Life and General Insurance, Real Estate, Security, Asset Tracking, Navigation and Mapping, and several technology startups.
We are looking for Manager Corporate Finance to join our growing team. Manager Corporate Finance will perform company, industry, market, and competitor research and due diligence. He/she will also assist in complex valuation analysis and financial modeling. He/she will also be responsible to generate all standard analytical formats including comparable, merger models, leveraged buyout models, accretion/dilution analysis, etc. He/she will also be responsible to prepare the preparation of new and existing business presentations/investment pitch books/proposals and preparing presentation materials to support executive decision-making on strategic matters with detailed financial analysis.
The ideal candidate should be CFA Level 1 or 2 with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a leading institution and at least 4 years of relevant experience in corporate finance/transaction advisory/investment banking is preferred.
Understand the platforms and analyze reports, identify issues and challenges within reports functionalities and data;
Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive, and can work under pressure with minimum supervision
Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
Interested candidates can share their profile at [email protected]
TPL Corp is looking for “Senior Database Administrator”.
· Database administration on Oracle Database
· He/she should have relevant work experience in 24/7 operation
· Ready to learn new technologies such as NoSQL/Data Pipelines
· Ready to learn other RDBMS SQL Server/MySQL/PostgreSQL
· Hands-on Performance tuning/Queries optimization
· Diagnostic and Troubleshooting experience
· Basic diagnostic and troubleshooting experience on OS level
· High Availability/Replication/Log transportation experience
· Backup and Recovery procedures;
Would be an advantage:
· Masters in Computer Science/Business Administration/Information Technology or any relevant/equivalent discipline
· ITIL/PRINCE2 Foundation training/Certification
· Any vendor-specific RDBMS certification e.g. OCA, OCP, MCITP, MCTS
· Programming experience on any language
· Knowledge of Oracle E-Business application Apps DBA role including
· Basic SQL Queries and Store Procedure development
· SQL Server/MySQL Administration/Development
· Hands-on Oracle Data Guard and RAC implementation
· Oracle Database Upgradation/Migration experience
· Disaster Recovery site implementation experience
Qualification and Professional Experience: The ideal candidate should be a Bachelor’s in Computer Science / Computer Engineering having 2-4 Years of relevant experience
Interested candidates may send their profiles to “[email protected]” by mentioning the position in the subject.