TimeXperts Pvt Ltd Jobs Senior QA Automation Engineer:
TimeXperts Pvt. Ltd. is looking for candidates for the position of Senior QA Automation Engineer. We continue to develop web-based enterprise workforce management applications for our customers throughout the world. The ideal candidate will have an aptitude for writing test cases and executing complex functional and regression tests to ensure the highest quality enterprise software.
- Four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in Test automation.
- Ability to design, develop and maintain Automated Test Cases.
- Ability to do basic programming in Java to write code for test cases.
- Experience in troubleshooting using developer console with browsers.
- Experience in designing, writing and execution of test cases. Should be able to interpret and create clear and detailed test cases from abstract specifications.
- Experience in at least one QA automation tool (java/selenium, JS cypress, Appium, jasmine, and/or optionally mobile automation).
- Ability to solve hard problems with cutting-edge technology and creativity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance and Software Development Methodologies.
- Hands on working in Scrum / Agile model.
- Design, develop and maintain Automated Test Cases. Requires basic programming in Java.
- Participate in Sprint planning and Grooming sessions with onshore/offshore team members.
- Closely work with Automation lead to ensure conformity of Test Automation Tool Design & Code.
- Testing software in different browsers, databases and operating system environments.
Please send your resume at [email protected]