The City School Jobs Assistant Manager Marketing
Organization: The City School
The City School is looking to fill out the position of Assistant Manager Marketing at the Head Office, Lahore.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Content Development Skills
- Understanding of Visual Communications
- Digital Marketing Skills
- Knowledge of Integrated Marketing and SEO Techniques
- Good Marketing Analytics and Reporting Skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Collaboration & Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Communication & Influencing Skills
- Responsible for the development of the annual marketing plan and ensuring the effective execution
- Responsible for creative content. The ideal candidate should be an expert in digital marketing
- Plan, develop, implement and review marketing, PR and communications for the region
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies for the region.
- Manage social media platforms for the region
- Ensure timely and appropriate design of content for digital media, radio, newspaper, outdoor hoarding, and other communication mediums.
- Plan, execute and monitor bi-annual regional admission campaigns on all mainstream mediums
- Ensure the designing and distribution of bi-annual publications including newsletters, brochures and branding collateral
- Adjust marketing campaigns according to feedback and insights
- Address requests from regional campuses pertaining to marketing content and resources
- Ensure the provision of marketing content and resources to regional campuses timely and appropriately.
- Brainstorm, develop and propose new services in coordination with other regional teams and the Head Office team Apply