Pakistan Steel Jobs Manager Incharge:
Pakistan Steel requires the services of a senior professional as Manager-Incharge (Internal Audit Department).
• Preparation of Annual Internal Audit plan in accordance with Company policy.
• Oversee Audits of systems and business processhighlighting compliance with the Company’s policies and areas of improvement for good governance.
• Ensure Compliance with Applicable Statutory requirements.
• Oversee Risk Management Process (Business and Operational risks) to ensure that Business risks are systematically mitigated.
• Prepare and Deliver comprehensive reports and presentations to Senior Management and Audit Committee.
• Complete periodic follow-up of Audit Findings (both internal and external) to validate the effectiveness of action plans in response to audit recommendations, and communicate status updates to management and Audit Committee.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidate should possess at-least 08-years experience in the field of Audit, with CA / ACCA / ACMA / MBA (Finance) qualifications and preferably member of a recognized body of Professional Accountants / Auditors. Excellent Communication(s), Analytical/ Decision making and Strategic Planning skills with a Sound understanding of Business processes is required.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Upper age limit for above post is 50 years.
• Appointment will initially be on One Year Contract, Extendable, with mutual consent.
• Market based competitive remuneration and benefits will be provided.
• Use of any extraneous influence during the selection process would immediately result in the disqualification of the candidate.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
• No TA/DA will be admissible.
Candidate may submit his application together with CV, containing complete details particularly date of birth, positions held etc, alongwith attested copies of Degrees / Relevant experience / Certificates, Domicile, CNIC, recent photograph, addressed to Acting Dy. General Manager (A&P), Pakistan Steel, Bin Qasim, Karachi-75000 latest by 26-04-2021. The applicant must indicate the post on the left side of envelope. Incomplete applications or those without the above mentioned documents or received after due date will not be entertained.
Last Date to Apply: 26 April 2021
Published Date: 11 April 2021
Newspaper Name: Express Tribune