National Foods Limited Apprenticeship Program 2023
National Foods Limited Apprenticeship Program 2023:
National Foods Limited, founded in 1970, is a Public Limited Company incorporated under the Companies Ordinance, 1984, with shares quoted on the Pakistan Stock Exchange. The principal activity of the
Company is to manufacture hygienic food, reduce time spent in the kitchens, foster health, and contribute towards a positive and more rewarding lifestyle.
National Foods Limited product portfolio comprises of some of the country’s best products such as spices,
pickles, ketchup, sauces, jams, and desserts.
Apprenticeship Program Details:
• Duration: 2 years
• Qualification: DAE / Minimum National Vocational Qualification Framework level 05
• Location: Gujranwala Plant or may be relocated as per the business requirement.
• Machine Operator: DAE Mechanical /Chemical
• Maintenance Technician: DAE Mechanical
• Electrical/Instrument Technician: DAE Electrical / Electronics
Terms & Conditions:
• All Certificates/diplomas must be from Government recognized institutions or Minimum National
Vocational Qualification Framework level 05
• Maximum age limit should be 22 years as on April 1, 2023
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews
How to Apply:
- Please send your updated resume to [email protected] with subject “Apprenticeship Program”
- Last date for submission of resume is 5th March 2023.