Lucky Commodities Pvt Ltd Jobs Assistant Manager Shipping:
Assistant Manager Shipping.
Lucky Commodities (Pvt.) Ltd. is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Assistant Manager Shipping. Candidates having the following knowledge and experience are encouraged to apply: Send your CV to [email protected]
- Knowledge of Chapter XI of SOLAS (ISPS Code) relating to the Vessel and “the Company” (as defined by the ISPS Code) and (BIMCO) and Charter Party agreement “AMWELSH 93”.
- Prior experience of coordinating with shipping agents and brokers for proper vessel tracking.
- Prior experience of negotiating competitive freight rate for ship or vessel with ship owners or brokers.
- Proper understanding and experience of Laycan, or Lay Days, Laytime Calculations, and SOF.
- Knowledge and understanding of Incoterms 2020.
- Proper understanding of shipping related documentation such as Import General Manifest (IGM), Letter of Indemnity (LOI), Bill of Lading (BL), Delivery Order (DO).
- Knowhow of Anti Money Laundering rules and regulations and sanctions list of UN or EU.
- Qualification: At least Bachelor
- At least 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient MS Office (Excel / Word / Power Point)